Sunday, May 3, 2009

The one with the birthday cake...


After a not so long hiatus, I'm back! My cousin celebrated his 21st b'day yesterday and i was 'commissioned' to bake the cake. I decided to make my mom's trademark moist chocolate cake, which has been the 'must have' in our deepavali functions for years. Considering the effort put in by my family (mom, dad helped loads) I was really glad it was a hit. And last I heard my aunt did not have any leftovers to take home for her family :). Here's a picture of it.. Oh and by the way, I've added an item to my menu, 'Marble Cheese Brownies' - it's a cross between fudge brownies + cheesecake, and have received several orders so far.. Will post a picture of it soon.. Till then.. Toodles! :) And thanks to those who have supported me ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment